Care of children legal proceedings, disputes, custody matters and guardianship orders – including acting for the child – are some of the Care of Children legal areas dealt with by McVeagh Fleming Lawyer’s specialist team in the Family Court.
Care of Children
- Custody orders
- Interim custody or guardianship
- Guardianship (sole and additional guardianship)
- Restraining orders and interim restraining orders
- Support orders
- Lawyers for the child
- Family mattersFamily law
- Family violence
- Family Protection Act.
Separation is a difficult time. Every parent and every guardian would agree that the welfare of the child is the paramount consideration in the event of any custody situation.
The Care of Children Act 2004 supports parents and guardians working together, agreeing on day-to-day care (access), and resolving disputes. Dealing with legal requirements and processes can be stressful and confusing. Our expert team is here to provide calm, clear advice at each step.
In these matters, it’s important to know your rights. Talk to us to find out more about:
- Childcare and custody matters
- Divorce / dissolution
- Spousal or child support costs
- Child visitation
- Parenting and contact orders
- Division of relationship and other property
- Care and protection
- Family protection.