McVeagh Fleming advises consumers, carefully outlining their rights and obligations under consumer legislation. We provide cost-effective guidance on all aspects of Consumer Law, including:
- Consumer Guarantees Act: Your rights as a consumer if you have issues with products or services you have purchased.
- Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act: Your rights and protections when borrowing money or purchasing on credit.
- Fair Trading Act: Your rights if a provider of products or services has misled you.
- Online safety laws and rules: Advice on anti-spam laws, offensive digital messages and potential issues with electronic transactions.
- Privacy Act: Advice if you believe your privacy has been breached.
- Product Safety: Should you suffer a mishap or near accident with products or services you have purchased, we can help.
- Motor Vehicle Disputes Tribunal: McVeagh Fleming can help if you feel a motor vehicle dealer has unfairly treated you.