Residential property transactions
Buying a home or selling a residential property can be an overwhelming experience, a rollercoaster of highs and lows; it’s easy to get lost in the forest of paperwork, financial arrangements, rules and regulations that govern the process. The team at McVeagh Fleming have vast experience, and the insights that come with that experience, in the legal transfer of ownership from one party to another.
A McVeagh Fleming solicitor should be your first stop on the residential property journey that involves a lot more than just shuffling paperwork. Whether you are building, buying off-plan, purchasing an existing freehold property or one with certain caveats, you want to make the process as safe, easy and risk free as possible for yourself.
Documents you will need include the Sellers Property Information form, Fixtures, Fittings and Contents form, Certificate of Title, Land Information Memorandum, Plan, your property inspection report and the Mortgage Deed and transfer for signing. Talk to us about how we can help set you up for success.
- Checking land titles and conducting searches for the property
- Liaising with the buyer’s/seller’s solicitor to complete the transaction
- Representing your interests to the other party
- Advising you on special conditions, cross leases, freehold, leasehold and unit title matters
- Processing key documents
- Checking financial statements, tax returns and land registry.