McVeagh Fleming's team of Consumer Law specialists can advise you on terms of trade, warranties, and relevant statutory obligations, including under the Fair Trading Act, the Consumer Guarantees Act, Contract and Commercial Law Act, and the Commerce Act. It is equally important for consumers to understand the standard of services and goods they are entitled to, and early advice regarding rights and obligations is advised.
All aspects of Consumer Law
McVeagh Fleming specialises in advising businesses and consumers of their rights and obligations under consumer legislation. Talk to one of our specialists about cost-effective guidance on all aspects of Consumer Law, including:
- Analysis of marketing, advertising and promotional materials and campaigns
- Drafting and review of commercial contracts
- Customer complaint advice
- Terms of trade
- Compliance with various New Zealand consumer legislation
- Advertising codes of practice
- Representation under compliance proceedings.