As a full-service law firm, McVeagh Fleming can draw on collective knowledge and expertise to advise on business plans, property and tax issues when applying for a business visa. We can guide you on family-related legal matters concerning family stream visa applications and help employers address employment-related matters.
The firm's experts can assist you with the visa application process and provide information and guidance as follows:
- Assess your eligibility for a particular visa
- Recommend the best visa for you
- Build a case for your application
- Address existing issues in your application
- Guide you on the immigration pathway to citizenship
- Represent you in dealing with Immigration New Zealand and other authorities.